Job Description: Candidate will support the marketing team in a broad range of areas including boat shows, product collateral inventory tracking and distribution, national advertising, dealer marketing services, Regal branded sportswear, point of purchase materials, tracking sales data, planning meetings, trade shows and photo shoots, maintaining databases, lead management and working with the sales department and senior management on various company objectives.
Marketing Coordinator Attributes:
- Must be a motivated and energetic team player constantly seeking to grow personally and professionally.
- Willing to participate and assist in coordination of photo shoots, retail boat shows, company meetings and other events, including logistics, managing talent, preparing boats and other tasks required.
- Willing to do some travel to major company or industry events.
- Accomplishes organizational and departmental goals by accepting responsibility for accomplishing various company objectives.
- Manages promotional materials by coordinating dealer requirements, inventorying stock, pressing dealer orders and arranging shipments.
- Fulfills all orders for Regal sportswear and point of purchase materials.
- Supports local and regional sales staff by providing new product information, marketing materials, and assisting with various sales support functions as needed.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading trade publications, and always learning the newest technology.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Integrity and a commitment to continuous improvement
- Must hold a Marketing Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong work ethic
- Detail oriented
- Passionate about boating
- Experience with any or all of the Adobe Creative Suite components including InDesign, Photoshop, etc.
- Be familiar with the recreational marine marketplace and possess some boat handling experience
- Trailering and boat launching skills
Please email or upload resume with salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org