Candidate will work under the mentorship of the Senior Electrical Engineer and learn all aspects of marine electrical systems design, fabrication and installation utilized at Regal.
- At least 3 years of experience in a fast-paced marine production line atmosphere.
- Experience installing, testing and troubleshooting 12v D.C. and 240/120v A.C. systems.
- Experience in prototyping and documenting wiring harnesses with plug and play attributes in an effort to streamline production line installations.
- Functional capability with CAD is required.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are necessary.
- Ability to function daily under the pressure of meeting deadlines and production schedules.
- Must be able to read, produce and work by electrical schematics, line drawings and digital picture work instructions to achieve end goals.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in making electrical terminations between stranded wire and various copper terminals and contacts, typically used in electrical installations and harness fabrication. Installation experience with marine electronics, audio systems and knowledge of data communication networks, such as SAE-J1939 and NEMA 2000 is also required.
Candidates will be required to take a short electrical theory quiz and demonstrate CAD capability.
Please upload or email your resume to email@example.com